Relief available for those Working from home during COVID-19
eWorking and home workers
The arrangements on this page only apply to eWorking employees. They do not apply to workers who bring work home outside of normal working hours.
eWorking is where your employee works:
- at home on a full- or part-time basis
- part of the time at home and the remainder in the normal place of work.
- logging onto a work computer remotely
- sending and receiving email, data or files remotely
- developing ideas, products and services remotely.
You can make a payment of €3.20 per workday to an eWorking employee without deducting:
This payment is to cover expenses such as heating and electricity costs.